Thursday, October 01, 2009

To move or not to move!?

First half of the day is wasted without any productivity and my partner is having a “field time” searching property website and scouting for our new showroom / office in KL. She even bang the phones several time with frustrations dealing with several weird property agents! One agent even sounded so snob thus making me wonder why she bother to be an agent if she is not even service oriented at all but instead talking with her mouth full of food. How disgusting! No wonder my poor partner gives up and finally ends her searching. The ideal & prestigious locations are so bloody expensive and our budget is peanuts. Maybe we should save up and hope to buy our own property later?

Ahhh..now on my latest Tepak Sireh? Well, here it is … all plated and shining gold. Need minor touch up to complete my latest baby. Soon it will be displayed for sale and waiting for new customers who knows how to appreciate hand crafted work.

Even the handbag holder and the bunga raya cuff link came back perfectly from the factory and ready for delivery. Perfectly rhodium plated and waiting now for packing ans shipped out to its final destination~!

Ahhaa..I dunno what got into me today , I spotaneously made a stop at a durian stall and bought 3 packets of nice juicy durians! I mean the mother of all species! Now we are both feeling so lethargic warm after gulping all of them within a record time of less than 30 minute! If there is a bed here now, I am sure someone would already be in dreamland with nice musical sound …zzzzzzzzz And how clever she is blaming it on the durians!

Enough said, it is time for me to start on some hairclips in preparation for the next promo-event. Errr boss… you want long long or short short ones?

No comments:

Post a Comment