Tuesday, September 29, 2009

A quiet day project!

Today has been a terribly quiet day for us in the shop. Guess everyone is busy trying to settle down right after the recent long holidays. Or has everyone gone ‘broke’ after spending so much? The evening rain is no help either. So quiet ... so boring ...!!!


With my soldering iron and a few of our pewter products, time is not wasted as I start on another new project – ladies handbag holder! I thought it would only be just a few but ended up with more than 10 units! With enough experience and the long boring day, I guess I just lost track of the number of pieces I had used for this project. As always, the finished product can only be appreciated once I get them plated. Gold? Rhodium?

Having completed my handbag holders, I get a request for more cuff links. And so be it …..heat up the iron and start the ‘link’ going!!! Errr .... how many do you want ...?

No comments:

Post a Comment