Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Hindi songs loud and clear!

Blasting hindi song right outside our shop! The Pakistani is either bored to death or is he trying to mark his territory here in Giant kelana! What is happening? It makes me always ask the same question over and overf again: Why are they here and who gives them the right to trade here in our country? As local business people, it is so hard to get a trading licence but for this aliens, they seem to have no difficulties in obtaining them. Why I ask? Will our country becoming a immigrant heaven soon?


Finished the cuff link as requested yesterday. Not much was done since I do not have much items to work on. Most of all, I was not in the right mind nor mood. Even the aircond here is getting colder by the hour!

Funny thing about being here in the shop is when it comes to food for lunch or dinner … we are always lost!Kentucky Fried Chicks, Burger or pizza? Ouch! With a brewing ulcer inside and on my lips, this is not going to be too good! But do we have much choice? I guess not so KFC it is. And desert would be .... oral aid lotion!

And earthquake? What’s this I heard? Nope …. Nothing was felt here at all. At least not here in Giant Kelana. The only earthquake we got must be the bucket of KFC for lunch! And the soon to be huge ulcer under constrution inside and on my upper lips! Ouch!

1 comment: